Sunday, January 01, 2006

Courtship

What is the length of a proper courtship?

So I want to get to know someone before I become their ‘significant other’. I want to be able to break it off if a trait comes up that I feel like I can’t live with. How long can I date this person before they escalate the relationship into that “I love you” state?

At this point, with what I have learned in live, I know I do not want to move too fast. As a matter of fact, I think I just need to take a break from it all. There are a few mental states that I think I am going to take my time working out. The next 3 years of school might be enough. Or is a life time needed?

1 Comments:

At January 06, 2006 9:49 AM, Blogger nomad said...

depends on the person I think. Sometimes we form attachements even before we are aware of them, and sometimes we only think we are attached.

Read a quote the other day, something about having the answers to all the questions to realize the questions are all wrong. I think life will always be like that. (and thank goodness for that!) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MySpace Layout Codes