Saturday, November 26, 2005

November

A very interesting November this has been.

First a very lonely and sad birthday that only a few friends remembered, then a fight with my housemate. Found a new guy… but I am hit and miss on how I feel about him, but at least unlike all the other guys, I have had more then one date. Then another fight with my housemate. Stressed about both jobs… tried to quit one, but my boss pleaded with me to stay. Another fight with the housemate. Now I am stressing about paying for this quarter’s tuition on the first. And now the housemate wants to “talk”… last time we “talked” he came into my room, my little piece of sanctuary, and chewed me out. So no, I will not have a “talk” with him. He can burn for all I care, I don’t want or need the added stress right now.

… I think I am having my midlife crisis about 15 years early. Oh, yea, there are still 4 days left in the month, but I doubt I can go with out being annoyed at my housemate.

1 Comments:

At November 26, 2005 11:46 PM, Blogger nomad said...

*huuuuuuuuuuugs*
(will email soon)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MySpace Layout Codes