Saturday, October 22, 2005

A fresh start

So I decided to take a fresh start to this blogging tool. I didn't like the tact I took with my previous posts, and wiped them out... a bad idea, I know, but they just weren't me.

Seems I have been reaching out into these internet communities more and more... I am sure I could dive into why I am doing it, but I really don't want to. I have more accounts on more sharing websites then I know what to do with. Some I check often, while others I just set up to see what the website was about.

I have met some cool people so far though... and some truly odd people. Ten years ago I even meet my pen pal and best friend of today, right here on a community website... some of you might even remember it before Yahoo swallowed it, geocities.com.

Okay, since my mind keeps wandering this way, it seems I do want to dig into why I am here... it's really two parts. One, I am starting school again and am working two jobs saving the money up, so I don't have time to go out and meet cool new people. Two, I don't want to spend that hard earned money on anything but school, so I am playing around online, which if you use it right, can be free. Really though, I should be studying or applying for a scholarship or something, instead I am here with you!

So that's it. A new start for me and a fresh look at who I am. More about me later, hmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MySpace Layout Codes