Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Just one more day...

Just one more day. Today I have a test, then two midterms, and then a final, and then at around 4pm, I will finally be free of the chains of education for the summer. … It’s really not that bad, it’s just that I crammed all of my finals and midterms into the last week so I could go on the AIDS/LifeCycle again. Let me tell you though. This charity bicycle ride is more then worth the efforts, the emotional experience I get from it each year is like no other. It’s almost like it recharges my batteries so I can handle another year until it comes around again. Packing tonight, work tomorrow, then heading for San Francisco Friday morning! Yey!

1 Comments:

At June 01, 2006 3:34 AM, Blogger nomad said...

Go you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MySpace Layout Codes