Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Boiling over with excitement

Boiling over with excitement

I can’t contain it… practically bouncing off the walls. I have always wished I had known my grandfathers, and now finally I have found a way to do it. I just finishing having over 3 hours of 16mm film transferred to DVD, and I will be getting it in the mail on Thursday! On top of that though, I just one cassette tape of my grandfather and grandmother telling stories about their youth, another of a relative telling her memories of my great grandfather and another of my other grandmother! I can’t wait to get them into digital form and sit down and listen to them.

For once I am totally excited about the upcoming family reunion…. I have something to contribute, and it is really exciting!

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2006 2:09 AM, Blogger nomad said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

MySpace Layout Codes