Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Scared

I am actually kind of happy being in school this term. So far I am enjoying my classes and while they are requiring a LOT of work, I feel like I am really getting something worthwhile out of them.

It’s the rest of my life that I feel is taking a shit. I am not sure what needs to be changed or how big the change should be. On one end of the spectrum I want to just drop life and hit restart: travel and work as I go, or move someplace new and start over. On the other hand maybe it’s just a small problem that is the key… but what is it? The job? The love life? What do I need to fix?

I am afraid that I have made major mistakes in the last couple of years, but I can’t be sure. I know for sure that I don’t want to make mistakes like that again… and I am afraid that some of the things I am thinking of possibilities might turn into one of those mistakes.

Isn’t someone supposed to hold my hand through this life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MySpace Layout Codes